Where are you on the small claims court process?
1Just getting started
2Building your case
3Starting court action
5Final hearing in court
Just getting acquainted with the small claims process?
Building your case
Building your case yourself
Find out more on our self help portalHelp centre
Starting court action
Starting court action and not sure what happens next?
Find out…Help centre
Are you waiting for your court timetable?
Not sure what happens next?
- Check the small claims overview
- I need help completing the directions questionaire
- What evidence do I need?
- Do I need expert evidence?
Do you have a final hearing in court and need representation?
Representing yourself but need help organising your case documents?
For a fixed fee of £300 inc VAT Small Claims Portal:
- Organise your docs ready for court to increase your chances of winning
- Papers will be organised into sections, pagniated and in electronic form
- You will then be able to produce a copy for you, the Judge and your opponent
- This will mean everyone will seemlessly turn to the same document when you refer to a page
I need a barrister to represent me in court
For a fixed fee of £999 inc VAT Small Claims Portal provide:
- Expert barristers to represent you in court on your court date
- Document bundle for you and your Barrister to use at the Final Hearing
- Urgent hearings can be covered for an additional fee
- Improve your chances of winning with a professional advocate representing your case
How much does it cost to take someone......
The cost of taking someone to the Small Claims Court in the UK
The battle of ideas is about to begin...
Perhaps it is because it is silly season, or perhaps it is the calm before the storm. After a period of intensity which began with the rapid move to online courts due to Coronavirus in March of...