Where are you on the small claims court process?
1Just getting started
2Building your case
3Starting court action
5Final hearing in court
Just getting acquainted with the small claims process?
Building your case
Building your case yourself
Find out more on our self help portalHelp centre
Starting court action
Starting court action and not sure what happens next?
Find out…Help centre
Are you waiting for your court timetable?
Not sure what happens next?
- Check the small claims overview
- I need help completing the directions questionaire
- What evidence do I need?
- Do I need expert evidence?
Do you have a final hearing in court and need representation?
Representing yourself but need help organising your case documents?
For a fixed fee of £300 inc VAT Small Claims Portal:
- Organise your docs ready for court to increase your chances of winning
- Papers will be organised into sections, pagniated and in electronic form
- You will then be able to produce a copy for you, the Judge and your opponent
- This will mean everyone will seemlessly turn to the same document when you refer to a page
I need a barrister to represent me in court
For a fixed fee of £999 inc VAT Small Claims Portal provide:
- Expert barristers to represent you in court on your court date
- Document bundle for you and your Barrister to use at the Final Hearing
- Urgent hearings can be covered for an additional fee
- Improve your chances of winning with a professional advocate representing your case
Do you need a lawyer for the Small Claims Court?
Some guidance on whether you need to hire a lawyer to help you win your case
Back to business with new challenges
For the legal world, ’back to business’ is very much what the last few months have been about. However, the number of Covid-19 infections in the UK and around the world are rising...